20th Annual Michigan International Auto Show Sneak Peek!
The time has come to find out "What Drives You" at the 20th Annual Michigan International Auto Show, February 1-4 at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids! I was privileged enough to do a few sneak previews of the event and they did not disappoint.
Those who have attended in the past know that when the show is in town DeVos Place is packed with all sorts of vehicles from performance sports cars, to hybrids and SUVs, to high dollar luxury vehicles (minimum $100,000) in the Million Dollar Motorway! That said, there is something for everyone at the auto show which makes it an ideal place to find your next new ride. Guests are able to get a feel for what they like by getting all the specs on options they may be interested in, comparing models, talking to brand representatives and sitting in the vehicles.
Other attractions include:
- Classic cars in the Grand Gallery presented by the Gilmore Car Museum (celebrating their 65th year in 2018).
- Luxury models from Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce and others, in the Million Dollar Motorway.
- Performance vehicles from Chevrolet, Ford and Dodge.
- Toyota Drive Center – get behind the wheel of the first ever C-HR, the all new Camry, RAV4 and Highlander (all 2018 models)—and take them for a spin around downtown (select times each day).
- Design Center Graffiti Wall presented by the Ice Guru provides attendees the chance to customize their own vehicle concept for social sharing.
- Gizmo the Robot will be wandering the show floor, entertaining attendees of all ages.
- The Pit Stop Diner will be serving up menu items that you might find at the racetrack—burgers, chili cheese dogs, bacon melts and even Dippin’ Dots.
Michigan International Auto Show dates and times:
- Thursday, February 1 11:00am – 9:30pm
- Friday, February 2 11:00am – 9:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 10:00am – 9:30pm
- Sunday, February 4 10:00am – 5:00pm
Admission is $12 for adults, $5 for children aged 6 to 14 and kids 5 and under are admitted free.
For more information or to buy tickets visit: https://www.showspan.com/MAS/